Poster abstract submission deadline has been extended to September 15, 2017
Call for Posters
- The organizers of TBC 2017 invite all interested participants and conference attendees to consider presenting a poster.
- When preparing accepted posters, please note that your poster should not exceed the following dimensions: 27" (68.58 cm) wide x 34" (86.36 cm) high. This is a portrait/vertical format.
- The Proceedings of TBC 2017 will publish abstracts.
- Online Submission System: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=tbc2017
If you do not have an EasyChair account, please create an account here.
- The abstracts must be submitted in PDF format. At least one of the authors need to register by the Registration date.
- Abstract submission due on August 31, 2017 Extended to September 15, 2017
- Abstracts are limited to 250 words or less. The first page should give keywords, authors' postal and electronic mailing addresses. Abstracts must not have been previously submitted to other conferences or meetings.
- Abstracts are to be named: Abstract_LastName_FirstName_AbbreviatedTitle or keywords.PDF
- Precision Medicine
- NGS for Personal Genomics, Cancer Genomics and Metagenomics
- Rare and Common Variants of Human Genome
- Epigenomics, non-coding RNAs, and DNA methylation analysis
- Genome-Phenome-Envirome Associations
- Microarray analysis and functional genomics for disease
- Biomarkers, Drug Discovery and Pharmacogenomics
- Biomedical Text/Data Mining and Visualization
- Network Biology/Medicine and Pathway/Regulation Analysis
- Biomedical Intelligence, Clinical Informatics, and Health Record
- Semantic Biology/Medicine and Biomedical Ontologies